8.01.2012

Miki Avni & Yosef Perez+Miki Avni

Yosef Perez+Miki Avni

Yosef Perez+Miki Avni

Yosef Perez+Miki Avni

Yosef Perez+Miki Avni
Months ago I came across the Etsy shop of designer Yosef Perez and found the stunning clothes in the photos above. I've been meaning to do a post on this for a while. I can't say that I really know too much about Yosef Perez. I definitely don't want to take anything away from him as a designer since these are obviously some very beautifully constructed and very wearable garments, but what really caught my eye was the amazing textile prints of costume/textile designer Miki Avni! Wow, this is definitely some of the most amazing artwork I have seen in a while! I was hoping that she has a website since I would really love to see her portfolio and find out more about her and her process. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a website. Information on Miki Avni seems to be kind of scarce on the web, but I was at least able to find a few more images of her work. All photos have a caption linking back to the source where I found them.


sirobtep.tumblr.com

www.mimakieurope.com

www.skyscrapercity.com

www.skyscrapercity.com

1 comment:

Clara Turbay said...

Perfect combinations, classy and good taste!