6.21.2011

Es Obvio







Es Obvio

I recently joined Tumbler and was pretty unfamiliar with it before I joined. Luckily, it's fairly user friendly and easy to navigate. As I was "exploring" Tumbler I came across an amazing artist Es Obvio, with an equally awesome blog. The art  of Es Obvio caught my eye with its sense of rhythm, bold colors, and maybe most of all its intricate details. I was equally impressed with his blog, which is quickly becoming one of my favorites, because he posts what seem to be some very carefully chosen inspirational images as well as some very cool artwork by other artists.

7 comments:

Billy Crystal said...

es obvio es hermosas obras de arte!!!

RA said...

this is crazy good<3

The PvdH Journal said...

Very very interesting indeed!

I wonder about tumbler a lot! I'm thinking of opening an account now... you are the first to say it is easy to navigate. Mmm, you may have been the one to make me jump unboard (thank you!)

Don't Think Twice said...

what a paranoiiiiiiiiiid! but amazing too ^^

http://udontthinktwice.blogspot.com/

xoxo dear!

Tamara said...

wow I just discovered your blog and really like it. Think you have great style and am following now! Definitely a new fan! You are very inspiring
Pop up by my page when you get a chance xoxo Tamara
www.theglamandglitter.com

Anonymous said...

Love these patterns

XOXO,

http://outfitidentifier.com/

Luna Tiger said...

Wow ! I love how you mix art and fashion on your blog !
Check out my blog : http://selenite.weebly.com